If you are having trouble signing up or accessing ASPEN please visit lanetech.org/aspen and fill out the appropriate form. We will process your request ASAP.
CPS Account and Password Help
CPS Account Set-Up
(For new CPS students only)
If you have not set up your child's CPS Account please go to cps.edu/portal and follow the prompts to set up their account. You will need to enter your child’s student ID number as their claim code If you need additional support please contact email@example.com
CPS Account Log In Issues
If you are having issues logging in please fill out this form
Please visit cps.edu/portal and click on "Forgot Password"
If you forgot the answers to your challenge questions please fill out this form
How to Log Into Your CPS Account
Password Reset Guide
Please follow the instructions found here if you continue to have issues please fill out this form
Chromebook Repair and Replacements
Google Classroom / Google Meet Troubleshooting
Most issues with joining your teachers' Google Meets come from third-party extensions or being logged into multiple Gmail accounts at once. If you are having issues connecting to your teachers Google Meet please try the steps below
Issues with extensions can be resolved by pasting chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings into your Chrome browser and resetting your profile. This will remove all third party extensions.
Additionally, please make sure to follow these steps to ensure you are accessing Google Meets correctly
- Fix your Chrome profile and only have CPS synced. No personal accounts anywhere in that profile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olc-pdKhZx8&list=PLWF58BGycsclAI4ehJPlTPKUDk_3i7_jN&index=4&t=1s
- Sign in to the rapid ID portal,and click on the Classroom icon, OR sign in at classroom.google.com
- Click the Meet link in Classroom the student needs to join.
- If the teacher has started the session you will be in. If not, they haven't started the session, yet.
- Also make sure you are actually in Chrome! Meet struggles with other browsers here.
If you have tried these steps and are still unable to log in you may contact the Technology Office at firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure to try the instructions above before contacting us.
ID Replacement / ID Schedule Change
Replacement IDs are printed by security at Door M.
Schedule Change and Missing Pictures
Students who need a schedule change or are missing a picture on their ID please fill out the for at lanetech.org/idhelp