Most issues with Google products come from third-party extensions or being logged into multiple Gmail accounts at once. If you are having issues with Google Classroom or other Google Products please try the steps below.
Issues with extensions can be resolved by pasting chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings into your Chrome browser and resetting your profile. This will remove all third-party extensions.
Additionally, please make sure to follow these steps to ensure you are accessing Google Meets correctly
- Fix your Chrome profile and only have CPS synced. No personal accounts anywhere in that profile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olc-pdKhZx8&list=PLWF58BGycsclAI4ehJPlTPKUDk_3i7_jN&index=4&t=1s
- Sign in to the rapid ID portal, and click on the Classroom icon, OR sign in at classroom.google.com
- Click the Meet link in Classroom the student needs to join.
- If the teacher has started the session you will be in. If not, they haven’t started the session, yet.
- Also, make sure you are actually in Chrome! Meet struggles with other browsers here.
If you have tried these steps and are still unable to log in you may contact the Technology Office at email@example.com