WELCOME TO AP TESTING AT LANE TECH
- AP testing starts this week and the building will be transformed into a testing haven where every nook and cranny shall be used for testing. Quiet Zones will be enforced in the hallways and near the gyms when and where AP testing occurs.
- **IMPORTANT INFO FOR LUNCHES & LUNCHROOM**. We use the lunchroom for a lot of testing; therefore the lunchroom will be completely closed starting Monday, May 1- Friday, May 12 AND seating in the main office hallway is closed until AP testing is completed on May 12.
- ALL MEALS WILL BE SERVED JUST OUTSIDE THE AUDITORIUM BALCONY DOOR on the second floor at A for both BREAKFAST AND LUNCH. Sack lunches and breakfasts will be available there from our lunchroom staff to pick up in the morning and during all lunch periods.
- MORNING ENTRY: For the next two weeks, from 6:00am-7:30am ONLY DOOR M is open for entry. ONLY DOOR M. Students who arrive during this time will eat breakfast in the AUDITORIUM BALCONY.
- LUNCH TIME: Sack lunches will be available OUTSIDE THE AUDITORIUM BALCONY DOOR during all lunch periods. LTAC students must sit in the balcony for lunch periods and all other students have that as an option. REMINDER: FOR GRADES 9-12: We are on open campus for lunch. If the weather is nice and you are in grades 9-12, please enjoy our campus for lunch BUT PLEASE throw your trash in the receptacles provided all over the groups of our beautiful campus.
- LTAC students will sit in the balcony for lunch periods during these two weeks of testing. Security will be present.