8. Students (mostly incoming 7th grade and 9th grade) will not be able to get a Chromebook if they have not turned in a Chromebook Commitment Form (either online or at Quick Start). This is linked in the CHECKLIST.
Here are some things to remember for Quick Start next week and links if you need them.
1. This CHECKLIST is broken down by grade level. Please use it for checking in on QS requirements.
2. There’s construction at Lane Tech! The parking lot is being used by construction vehicles and currently fenced off in places. Please plan accordingly.
3. ENTRY FOR QUICK START IS THE FRONT OF THE AUDITORIUM. THE FRONT OF THE AUDITORIUM FACES ADDISON.
4. EXIT is either out the LUNCHROOM INTO PARKING LOT or DOOR O. This is TBD.
5. Only 7th grade parents may attend with their students. Unless you are picking up in your student’s absence, ONLY students should be at Quick Start. This is to avoid confusion and congestion in the building.
6. If you are planning on picking up any purchased items ( PE uniforms, locks etc.) families pay for them online. We do not accept cash or credit in the building.
7. If you have filled out a portion of Part 2 and still need to upload your signed forms, here is an easy access form for your use. If possible, please upload them.
9. Summer Assignments for your students’ courses are linked here.
10. Questions? Please email AP Kerri Thompson directly. firstname.lastname@example.org